- Cooking Time: 25
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb chicken
- ½ cup balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- 12 oz penne
- ½ cup butter, unsalted
- 1 tbsp garlic, chopped
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ⅔ cup heavy cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp basil, fresh chopped
- Marinate the chicken with the balsamic vinaigrette dressing. Grill the chicken until it is completely cooked.
- Cut the chicken into strips.
- Cook the pasta until al dente in a pot of boiling salted water. Then drain the pasta in a colander.
- Melt the butter in a large thick bottom sauté pan.
- Sauté the garlic until it is lightly browned.
- Add the cooked pasta and toss to coat.
- Add ½ of the cheese and the remaining ingredients.
- Cook until the sauce is thick and all the ingredients are hot.
- Garnish with the remaining cheese, and fresh chopped basil.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday EntertainingSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More