- Cooking Time: 25
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb chicken
- ½ cup balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- 12 oz penne
- ½ cup butter, unsalted
- 1 tbsp garlic, chopped
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ⅔ cup heavy cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp basil, fresh chopped
- Marinate the chicken with the balsamic vinaigrette dressing. Grill the chicken until it is completely cooked.
- Cut the chicken into strips.
- Cook the pasta until al dente in a pot of boiling salted water. Then drain the pasta in a colander.
- Melt the butter in a large thick bottom sauté pan.
- Sauté the garlic until it is lightly browned.
- Add the cooked pasta and toss to coat.
- Add ½ of the cheese and the remaining ingredients.
- Cook until the sauce is thick and all the ingredients are hot.
- Garnish with the remaining cheese, and fresh chopped basil.
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
The Blue Family Favorites<3See More
Pho - Vietnamese Beef Noodle
Creamy Roasted Sweet Potato Soup
Jim's Easy Vegetable Green Thai CurrySee More