- 6 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 1/4 cup prepared basil pesto sauce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken, seasoned with salt and pepper
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 4 ounces fresh mozzarella, diced
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 1/3 cup ricotta cheese
- 3 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup baby arugula
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Roll each roll into a 6-inch oval.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let rest 10-15 minutes.
- Remove plastic wrap and place each flatbread on grill or in a grill pan heated to medium low heat.
- Grill one side for a few minutes or until grill lines appear.
- Remove to a cooling rack.
- Spread grilled sides with pesto and top with chicken, tomatoes, onion, mozzarella and capers.
- Spoon small dollops of ricotta over each and sprinkle with Parmesan.
- Place back on grill or in grill pan.
- Cover and cook for 3-4 minutes or until cheese begins to melt.
- Top with arugula leaves.
NotesThe perfect summertime sandwich - fast - easy - and yummy!
The Italian Exchange
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Best Mediterranean Baked Stuffed Chicken
Melt Your Heart Pizza
Paleo Flank Steak with Chimichurri SauceSee More