GRILLED CHICKEN PESTO FLATBREADS
- Cooking Time: 5-10 Minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 30
- 6 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 1/4 cup prepared basil pesto sauce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken, seasoned with salt and pepper
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 4 ounces fresh mozzarella, diced
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 1/3 cup ricotta cheese
- 3 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup baby arugula
Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
Roll each roll into a 6-inch oval.
Cover with plastic wrap and let rest 10-15 minutes.
Remove plastic wrap and place each flatbread on grill or in a grill pan heated to medium low heat.
Grill one side for a few minutes or until grill lines appear.
Remove to a cooling rack.
Spread grilled sides with pesto and top with chicken, tomatoes, onion, mozzarella and capers.
Spoon small dollops of ricotta over each and sprinkle with Parmesan.
Place back on grill or in grill pan.
Cover and cook for 3-4 minutes or until cheese begins to melt.
Top with arugula leaves.
Website Credit: http://www.rhodesbread.com/recipes/view/2222