- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 2-6
- Preparation Time: 20
- 6-8 boneless skinless chicken breast, rinsed and patted dry
- Paul Newman's Olive Oil &Vinegar salad dressing
- raw coleslaw or shredded mixed cabbage
- baby spinach
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded
- 1 cup baby carrots
- 2 stalks celery
- optional: 1 cup dried cranberry or pineapple
- While grilling chicken,'paint' both sides with Paul Newman's Olive Oil&Vinegar dressing until chicken well done.
- Prepare the body of the salad by measuring 2 cups of coleslaw and 1 cup of baby spinach in a large bowl. Add chopped bell pepper, chopped celery, and baby carrots.
- Let cool and cube chicken. Add chicken and 1/2 cup Paul Newman's Olive Oil&Vinegar dressing. Toss until salad is coated and appearance is pleasing.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate.
NotesMy husband and I are controlling our weight which can make meal time boring from time to time. This recipe was one he created as a spur of the moment easy meal to enjoy without having me spend time over a hot stove during a hot day.
I know there are many readers who will enjoy the ease of this recipe while benefiting from the nutrition provided in it's ingredients.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Italy or BustSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More