- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breasts (8 ounces each)
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 Kaiser rolls
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 4 tomato slices
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Preheat grill. Cut chicken breasts in half; pound to a 1/4-inch thickness. Mix honey, lemon juice and garlic in a shallow baking dish. Reserve about 1/3 of the marinade.
- Add chicken to baking dish; turn to coat. Discard marinade in dish. Grill chicken, basting with reserved marinade, for 5 minutes per side.
- To prepare sauce:
- Blend honey and mayonnaise in a small bowl. Combine well.
- Split rolls into halves. Top the 4 bottom halves with lettuce, tomato and chicken. Drizzle honey sauce over chicken; replace tops. Serve immediately
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!See More
Zesty Taco Stew with Cheddar-Stuffed Cornbread Dumplings
Fried OystersSee More