- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Chipotle Tabasco Sauce
- 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs (about 1 1/2 lbs)
- 2 lbs small zucchini
- Olive oil
- Preheat grill to medium high heat.
- Combine the garlic powder, ginger, oregano, soy sauce, and hot sauce in a large plastic bag. Marinate the chicken thighs for 15 minutes at room temperature while the grill heats up.
- Slice the ends off of the zucchini, cut in half lengthwise, and brush with a bit of olive oil.
- Grill chicken and zucchini for 5-7 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
- Serve with a baguette toasted on the upper rack of the grill.
- This is a great easy summer meal, all cooked on the grill. The marinade is one that turned out particularly well, so I wrote it down. Feel free to change the spices to suit your own tastes.
NotesThis is a great easy summer meal, all cooked on the grill. The marinade is one that turned out particularly well, so I wrote it down. Feel free to change the spices to suit your own tastes.
Simple Homemade Favorites
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Skinny Mojito for Cinco de Mayo
Spicy New England Style Lobster Roll
Avocado & Swiss Sprouted Wheat PizzaSee More