- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup peach preserves
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 canned chipotle chile in adobo sauce, seeded, chopped
- 1 teaspoon adobo sauce (from can of chiles)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 2 1/2 lb)
- 1 teaspoon garlic-pepper blend
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 peaches, cut in half and pitted, if desired
- Cilantro sprigs
- 1. Heat gas or charcoal grill.
- In 1-quart saucepan, mix preserves, lime juice, chile and adobo sauce. Heat over low heat, stirring occasionally, until preserves are melted.
- Stir in chopped cilantro; set aside.
- Sprinkle chicken with garlic-pepper blend, cumin and salt.
- 2. Place chicken on grill.
- Cover grill;
- cook over medium heat 15 to 20 minutes,
- turning once or twice and brushing with preserves mixture during last 2 minutes of grilling,
- until juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut (170°F).
- Add peach halves to grill for last 2 to 3 minutes of grilling just until heated.
- 3. Heat any remaining preserves mixture to boiling;
- boil and stir 1 minute.
- Serve with chicken and peaches. Garnish with cilantro sprigs.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Classic Chocolate Recipes
MidLife Road Trip'sSee More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More