Grilled Chicken With Curry Glaze
Why I Love This Recipe
This is another toss my fridge and pantry experiment (I love to play with my food). It is very sticky with a nice spicy sweet taste
Ingredients You'll Need
1/2 cup honey
1/4 cup prepared mustard
1/4 cup butter or margarine
2 tablespoons finely chopped onions
2 teaspoons water or fruit juice
1 clove garlic, minced
3 teaspoons curry powder
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
1/4 teaspoon ginger
4 chicken breast halves or 1 whole chicken, cut up
salt and pepper
Combine first 10 ingredients in a small sauce pan.
2. Cook over med heat, stirring constantly to a boil.
3. Stir and cook 2 minutes more; remove from heat and set aside.
4. Season chicken with salt and pepper.
5. Grill meat until nearly done.
6. brush curry sauce on the meat during the last part of the cooking time.
7. Turn and coat the other side.
8. Keep turning and adding sauce until the sauce is used up, allowing 1 or 2 minutes between turns to allow the sauce to cook onto the meat. (you can also make this in the oven)
9. Serve with lots of napkins.
Questions, Comments & Reviews
More Great Recipes: Main Dish