- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tsp. oil
- 1 cup KRAFT Mexican Style Shredded Four Cheese
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 3 Tbsp. KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inch)
- PREHEAT grill to medium heat. Brush chicken with oil. Grill 6 to 8 min. on each side or until cooked through (170ºF). Remove from grill; let stand 5 min. before cutting into strips. Place in medium bowl.
- ADD cheese, tomatoes, dressing and chili powder; mix lightly. Spoon evenly down centers of tortillas. Fold in opposite sides of tortillas; roll up burrito-style.
- GRILL wraps, seam-sides down, 8 to 9 min. or until goldn brown, turning after 5 min