- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- Cheese Sauce:
- 3/4 Yogurt, plain
- 3 ounces Cream Cheese, softened
- 5 tablespoons Wisconsin Gorgonzola or Blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons green onion, chopped
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon-pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 4 tablespoons Butter, melted
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- Preheat gas or charcoal grill to medium heat.
- In a small food processor, blend Yogurt and Cream Cheese until smooth. Add Gorgonzola, green onion, lemon-pepper and salt. Process just until mixed. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- Brush chicken with small amount of melted Butter; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Grill chicken, uncovered over medium heat for 5 minutes. Turn chicken and grill 7 to 10 minutes longer or until chicken juices run clear.
- Brush pepper strips with melted Butter; grill 5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Garnish chicken with grilled peppers; serve with Cheese sauce.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More