GRILLED CHICKEN WITH CREAMY GORGONZOLA CHEESE SAUCE
- Servings: 4
- Cheese Sauce:
- 3/4 Yogurt, plain
- 3 ounces Cream Cheese, softened
- 5 tablespoons Wisconsin Gorgonzola or Blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons green onion, chopped
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon-pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 4 tablespoons Butter, melted
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into 1/2-inch strips
Preheat gas or charcoal grill to medium heat.
In a small food processor, blend Yogurt and Cream Cheese until smooth. Add Gorgonzola, green onion, lemon-pepper and salt. Process just until mixed. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
Brush chicken with small amount of melted Butter; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Grill chicken, uncovered over medium heat for 5 minutes. Turn chicken and grill 7 to 10 minutes longer or until chicken juices run clear.
Brush pepper strips with melted Butter; grill 5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Garnish chicken with grilled peppers; serve with Cheese sauce.