- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 10
- 3-1/2 ounce chocolate bar
- 1/2 banana, sliced
- 2 slices bread, white or wheat
- 1 tablespoon butter
- powdered sugar
- For each sandwich, place one-half of a good-quality 3-1/2-ounce chocolate bar on one slice of white or wheat bread. Top with 1/2 of a banana, sliced, and second slice of bread.
- Heat 1 tablespoon butter over medium-low heat just until it begins to bubble. Add sandwich to skillet, chocolate side down, and cover skillet with lid.
- Cook until bread is golden brown and toasted, about 1-1/2 minutes. Carefully flip sandwich over, and repeat.
- Remove from skillet, slice in half and dust with sifted powdered sugar. Serve warm. Makes 1 serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary CookbookSee More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More