- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 10
- 3-1/2 ounce chocolate bar
- 1/2 banana, sliced
- 2 slices bread, white or wheat
- 1 tablespoon butter
- powdered sugar
- For each sandwich, place one-half of a good-quality 3-1/2-ounce chocolate bar on one slice of white or wheat bread. Top with 1/2 of a banana, sliced, and second slice of bread.
- Heat 1 tablespoon butter over medium-low heat just until it begins to bubble. Add sandwich to skillet, chocolate side down, and cover skillet with lid.
- Cook until bread is golden brown and toasted, about 1-1/2 minutes. Carefully flip sandwich over, and repeat.
- Remove from skillet, slice in half and dust with sifted powdered sugar. Serve warm. Makes 1 serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Food Travels Through Italy
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More