- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 medium ears corn, with husks and silk
- 1 medium shallot, minced
- 3 Tbsp. butter or margarine, softened
- 2 Tbsp. minced fresh parsley
- 1 tsp. minced fresh tarragon (or a pinch dried)
- 1 tsp. freshly grated lemon peel
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- Preheat outdoor grill to medium. Gently pull husks 3/4 of way down on each ear of corn; remove silk. Leave corn to soak, with husks as well as six 8-inch pieces kitchen twine, in a large pot of water for at least 15 minutes. (This helps keep husks and twine from burning on grill.)
- Meanwhile, stir together shallot, butter, parsley, tarragon, lemon peel, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Remove corn from water and drain well. Brush each ear with some butter mixture. Pull husks back up and tie them at the top of the ears with the twine.
- Place corn on hot grill rack. Grill, turning occasionally, until husks are brown and dry and kernels are tender, 20 to 30 minutes.
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
Rita's Meals By Design Summer Chefs 2015
Second Grade Holiday CookbookSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More