- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 25 minutes
- 4 ears of corn
- 2 large red peppers
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced in half lengthwise
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 Tbls. honey
- 2 Tbls. red wine vinegar
- 2 Tbls. olive oil
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. cumin
- On a preheated outdoor grill or grill pan, cook ears of corn in husks for 10-15 minutes. Turn every five minutes.
- Remove and allow to cool 5 minutes before handling.
- While corn cooks, grill peppers and zucchini until just blackened. About 5 minutes per side.
- Remove and slice into 1/4 inch pieces.
- When corn has cooled enough to handle, remove husks and slice off the cob.
- Toss corn, pepper, zucchini, and onion with all remaining dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Whisk honey, juices, oil and vinegar in a small bowl and pour over vegetables. Toss to coat.
NotesAll seasoning measurements are approximations, since I really just tossed in a little of this and a little of that until it was perfect! You may need to adjust measurements for your own taste.