- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 25 minutes
- 4 ears of corn
- 2 large red peppers
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced in half lengthwise
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 Tbls. honey
- 2 Tbls. red wine vinegar
- 2 Tbls. olive oil
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. cumin
- On a preheated outdoor grill or grill pan, cook ears of corn in husks for 10-15 minutes. Turn every five minutes.
- Remove and allow to cool 5 minutes before handling.
- While corn cooks, grill peppers and zucchini until just blackened. About 5 minutes per side.
- Remove and slice into 1/4 inch pieces.
- When corn has cooled enough to handle, remove husks and slice off the cob.
- Toss corn, pepper, zucchini, and onion with all remaining dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Whisk honey, juices, oil and vinegar in a small bowl and pour over vegetables. Toss to coat.
NotesAll seasoning measurements are approximations, since I really just tossed in a little of this and a little of that until it was perfect! You may need to adjust measurements for your own taste.
Breads and Pastry 101
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Cartier CreationsSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More