- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8 or 16 (if cut in half)
- Preparation Time:
- 8 large ears of corn
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 tablespoons canned chipotle chiles, minced and seeded
- 3 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In a small sauce pan, heat unsalted butter over medium heat. Add in chipotle chiles, fresh lime juice, and salt. Reduce heat to low and continue to stir about 1 minute allowing the flavors to blend.
- Husk the ears of corn and arrange on a baking sheet. Using a brush, coat the corn with chipotle butter. Using a prepared barbeque grill, grill corn, turning frequently, about 6 minutes. Corn should be cooked through and slightly charred in a few spots. Garnish with lime wedges. Serves 8 or 16 if cut in half.
NotesTired of the typical corn on the cob served at most barbecues? It’s time to put a festive spin on this traditional barbecue side dish. Grilled corn with chipotle lime butter is a great addition to any Labor Day party. Sweet ears of corn are brushed with butter that has been infused with chipotle chilies and fresh lime to add a touch of pizazz and then grilled to perfection. Chipotle chiles are not actually chilies; they are dried, smoked, red jalapenos. They have a smoky flavor and are about a medium heat relative to other chiles.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Food Travels Through Italy
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie TreatsSee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More