- Cooking Time: 5 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 4 thick sliced cranberry walnut bread (any fruit and nut bread will be great)
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 1/2 cup sliced strawberries
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup Mexican Crema
- Grill bread on both sides until brown.
- Immediately spread Nutella on each slice.
- Top with strawberries, blueberries and Mexican crema.
- (any fruit you like will be delicious)
NotesI bought some cranberry walnut bread at a farmers market while vacationing in Colorado Springs. This is by far the best thing I made with it!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & SmoothiesSee More
Sweet Potato Pizza Dough
Grilled Summer Veggie Pizza
Zesty Italian ChickenSee More