- Cooking Time: 5 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 4 thick sliced cranberry walnut bread (any fruit and nut bread will be great)
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 1/2 cup sliced strawberries
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup Mexican Crema
- Grill bread on both sides until brown.
- Immediately spread Nutella on each slice.
- Top with strawberries, blueberries and Mexican crema.
- (any fruit you like will be delicious)
NotesI bought some cranberry walnut bread at a farmers market while vacationing in Colorado Springs. This is by far the best thing I made with it!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Babette's Test KitchenSee More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More