- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (about 1 lb.) tenderloin
- 1/4 cup orange juice (about 1 orange)
- 2 Tbsp lime juice (about 1 lime)
- 1/4 cup oil
- 2 bay leaves
- 2-3 garlic cloves, smashed
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp oregano
- salt and pepper
- Combine all ingredients and pour into a resealable bag with the pork tenderloin.
- Marinate several hours.
- Grill tenderloin, basting with the marinade as you grill, until internal temperature reaches 140.
- Set aside to rest for 7-10 minutes, underneath an aluminum foil tent.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More