- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (about 1 lb.) tenderloin
- 1/4 cup orange juice (about 1 orange)
- 2 Tbsp lime juice (about 1 lime)
- 1/4 cup oil
- 2 bay leaves
- 2-3 garlic cloves, smashed
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp oregano
- salt and pepper
- Combine all ingredients and pour into a resealable bag with the pork tenderloin.
- Marinate several hours.
- Grill tenderloin, basting with the marinade as you grill, until internal temperature reaches 140.
- Set aside to rest for 7-10 minutes, underneath an aluminum foil tent.
Forever FOMO Cures: Photo & Cookbook from your Israeli Family
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Taste of CenturyLinkSee More
Gluten Free Vietnamese Perogies
Campbell's Kitchen Slow Cooker Bacon Potato ChowderSee More