- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 pound frozen cod or other mild whitefish fillets, thawed
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 (1.25-ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1/2 cup sour Cream
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 8 hard corn tortilla shells or soft flour tortillas
- 4 ounces (1 cup) Mexi-Blend Cheese, shredded
- Chopped avocado
- chopped tomatoes
- shredded coleslaw mix
- sliced green onions as desired
- Heat gas grill on medium or charcoal grill until coals are ash white. Arrange cod fillets in single layer on heavy-duty aluminum foil. Brush with melted butter; sprinkle with 2 tablespoons taco seasoning, turning to coat.
- Place aluminum foil with cod onto grill. Grill until fish in no longer translucent and flakes easily with fork (10 to 12 minutes).
- Meanwhile, combine sour cream, milk and remaining taco seasoning in small bowl. Heat taco shells as directed on package.
- To serve, break fish into bite-sized chunks; place into taco shells. Sprinkle with cheese; add toppings, as desired. Drizzle with sour cream mixture.
- Make a fish taco salad bowl. Toss all the taco ingredients into a serving bowl and crumble broken taco shells over the top.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy BlogSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More