- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1 minced onion
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1 T minced chives
- 1/2 t minced thyme
- 1/2 t seeded minced habanero
- 3 T lime juice
- 8 red snapper, porgy or sea bass fillets
- cooked rice
- Combine olive oil, parsley, onion, garlic, chives, thyme, habanero, lime juice, salt and pepper.
- Coat fish fillets with flour; grill until just cooked through. Sprinkle with salt; serve on rice, drizzled with the herb sauce.
NotesSauce au chien is like an exotic vinaigrette made with herbs, chiles, aromatic vegetables and lime juice. It’s a lively, pungent and spicy complement to all kinds of grilled foods.
Sauce du Jour Culinary Institution: where every crazy chef gets a sharp knife
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie TreatsSee More
Beef , Tomatoe And Cabbage Casserole
Vanilla Crunch Clouds
Fruity With a Touch of ZingSee More