- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pouch garlic and herb salad dressing mix
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 -3 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 flank steak, about 1 1/2 pounds
- Whisk together all marinade ingredients; place in a large resealable plastic bag. Add flank steak, turn to coat. Marinate, in the refrigerator, at least 30 minutes and up to overnight. Remove flank steak from marinade; discard marinade.
- Grill to desired degree of doneness. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing thinly across the grain.
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
CHOCOLATE COVERED CHERRY COOKIES
Tomato & Sweet Pepper SalsaSee More