- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pouch garlic and herb salad dressing mix
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 -3 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 flank steak, about 1 1/2 pounds
- Whisk together all marinade ingredients; place in a large resealable plastic bag. Add flank steak, turn to coat. Marinate, in the refrigerator, at least 30 minutes and up to overnight. Remove flank steak from marinade; discard marinade.
- Grill to desired degree of doneness. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing thinly across the grain.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
The NourishFull KitchenSee More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More