- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 2 Ears of corn, husked, silks removed
- 3T. Olive Oil
- 1 Lb. Fresh Green Beans, trimmed
- 2T. chopped fresh Cilantro
- 2T. chopped Walnuts, toasted
- Fresh Cilantro Leaves
- Preheat grill to med-high (350* - 400*F)
- Brush corn with 1T. of the oil.
- Place corn on grill.
- Grill, uncovered, 5 min or until tender, turning often.
- Remove from grill and let cool.
- When cool enough to handle, cut kernels from cob into a lrg. bowl.
- Drizzle remaining 2T. oil over green beans; toss gently.
- Place green beans in a grill basket or on a sheet of heavy duty foil.
- Place on grill.
- Grill 5 - 10 min, turning once.
- Add green beans to corn in bowl; season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add cilantro and walnuts; toss.
- Top with cilantro leaves, and serve.
NotesFound this recipe at Meijer...tried it & loved it! Now I'm sharing it with all of you...
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Lau Family Recipes
Amsterdam Friends CookbookSee More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More