- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 2 Ears of corn, husked, silks removed
- 3T. Olive Oil
- 1 Lb. Fresh Green Beans, trimmed
- 2T. chopped fresh Cilantro
- 2T. chopped Walnuts, toasted
- Fresh Cilantro Leaves
- Preheat grill to med-high (350* - 400*F)
- Brush corn with 1T. of the oil.
- Place corn on grill.
- Grill, uncovered, 5 min or until tender, turning often.
- Remove from grill and let cool.
- When cool enough to handle, cut kernels from cob into a lrg. bowl.
- Drizzle remaining 2T. oil over green beans; toss gently.
- Place green beans in a grill basket or on a sheet of heavy duty foil.
- Place on grill.
- Grill 5 - 10 min, turning once.
- Add green beans to corn in bowl; season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add cilantro and walnuts; toss.
- Top with cilantro leaves, and serve.
NotesFound this recipe at Meijer...tried it & loved it! Now I'm sharing it with all of you...
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!See More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More