- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 Hass avocados, halved and pitted
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce, or to taste
- 12 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro, or to taste
- Preheat an outdoor grill for low heat, and lightly oil grate.
- Cook the avocados on the preheated grill until just slightly browned and caramelized. Allow to cool to room temperature, then remove the skins, and cube. Place 1/2 cup of the avocado into a mixing bowl, and mash together with the onion, jalapeno pepper, and sour cream. Stir in the lime juice, garlic salt, and hot pepper sauce, then gently fold in the remaining avocado along with the cherry tomatoes and cilantro. Chill 30 minutes before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Adventures in CookingSee More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More