- Cooking Time: 20 min
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15min
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1-1/4 pounds)
- 4 slices (1/2 ounce each) Swiss cheese, 3x1-1/2 inches
- 4 slices (1/2 ounce each) cooked ham, 3x1-1/2 inches
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup honey mustard dressing
- Heat coals or gas grill for direct heat. Flatten each chicken breast half to 1/4-inch thickness between sheets of plastic wrap or waxed paper.
- Place cheese slice and ham slice on center of each chicken breast; roll up.
- Secure with small metal skewers.
- Sprinkle with seasoned salt and pepper.
- Reserve 1/4 cup of the dressing. Cover and grill chicken rolls 4 to 6 inches from medium heat 15 to 20 minutes, brushing with remaining 1/4 cup dressing during last 10 minutes of grilling, until juice of chicken is no longer pink in center.
- Serve chicken rolls with reserved dressing.
- Can substitute Havarti or Gruyère cheese for the Swiss.
- Do-Ahead Tip ***Stuff the chicken breasts up to 24 hours in advance. Cover tightly and refrigerate until it’s time to grill.
- Serve the chicken breasts with wild rice and fresh asparagus spears.
NotesGrill a favorite combo, ham and cheese rolled up inside another favorite--chicken breasts!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Short & Sweet
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More