- Cooking Time: 2
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis is My husbands favorite sandwhich. I invented it a while back as something different.
- 2 slices of whole wheat bread
- 1 table spoon chopped onion
- 5-7 slices of thin slice Ham (also great with Turkey)
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup of shred cheese
- Place cheese, onion, meat between the bread and cook in the George foreman grill 2min, or on the stove.
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
All American Sloppy Joes
Crab With Ginger And Scallions
BLT SandwichSee More