- Cooking Time: 2
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time:
- 2 slices of whole wheat bread
- 1 table spoon chopped onion
- 5-7 slices of thin slice Ham (also great with Turkey)
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup of shred cheese
- Place cheese, onion, meat between the bread and cook in the George foreman grill 2min, or on the stove.
NotesThis is My husbands favorite sandwhich. I invented it a while back as something different.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Lau Family RecipesSee More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More