- Cooking Time: 2
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time:
- 2 slices of whole wheat bread
- 1 table spoon chopped onion
- 5-7 slices of thin slice Ham (also great with Turkey)
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup of shred cheese
- Place cheese, onion, meat between the bread and cook in the George foreman grill 2min, or on the stove.
NotesThis is My husbands favorite sandwhich. I invented it a while back as something different.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Breads and Pastry 101
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More