- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened
- 8 slices bread
- 4 slices Swiss cheese 8 slices thinly sliced cooked ham
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Spread butter onto one side of each slice of bread.
- Place up to 4 of the slices of bread, butter side down in the skillet.
- Top each piece with one slice of cheese, two slices of ham, and about 2 tablespoons of the crushed pineapple.
- Place remaining slices of bread on top with the butter side up.
- When the bottom of the sandwich is golden brown, flip sandwiches, and cook until browned on the other side, about 1 minute.
- Repeat steps with remaining ingredients if all four sandwiches do not fit in your skillet.
Notes"Grilled cheese only better! Ham and pineapple add a tropical touch."
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More