- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 130
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 (4 ounce) boneless pork loin chops
- In a large resealable bag, combine lemon juice, oil, garlic, salt, oregano, and pepper. Place chops in bag, seal, and refrigerate 2 hours or overnight. Turn bag frequently to distribute marinade.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat. Remove chops from bag, and transfer remaining marinade to a saucepan. Bring marinade to a boil, remove from heat, and set aside.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Grill pork chops for 5 to 7 minutes per side, basting frequently with boiled marinade, until done.
- PREP TIME 2 Hours & 10 Min
- COOK TIME 15 Min
- SERVINGS 6
NotesThese are SO SIMPLE, yet so good - they taste just like steak! The chops can also be broiled in the oven.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More