- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 130
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 (4 ounce) boneless pork loin chops
- In a large resealable bag, combine lemon juice, oil, garlic, salt, oregano, and pepper. Place chops in bag, seal, and refrigerate 2 hours or overnight. Turn bag frequently to distribute marinade.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat. Remove chops from bag, and transfer remaining marinade to a saucepan. Bring marinade to a boil, remove from heat, and set aside.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Grill pork chops for 5 to 7 minutes per side, basting frequently with boiled marinade, until done.
- PREP TIME 2 Hours & 10 Min
- COOK TIME 15 Min
- SERVINGS 6
NotesThese are SO SIMPLE, yet so good - they taste just like steak! The chops can also be broiled in the oven.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
My Family Cookbook
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
MidLife Road Trip'sSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More