- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tablespoon fennel seeds
- 1/4 cup plus 2 teaspoons packed golden brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons Pimentón de la Vera (Spanish smoked paprika)
- 1 tablespoon coarse kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons dried dill weed
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 1 4-pound side of salmon with skin
- Olive oil
- Finely grind fennel seeds in spice mill or coffee grinder. Transfer to small bowl. Mix in next 5 ingredients.
- Spray grill rack with nonstick spray. Prepare barbecue at medium-high heat.
- Brush salmon lightly on both sides with olive oil. Rub spice mixture generously over flesh side of salmon.
- Place salmon, skin side up, on grill rack; cover and cook until fish is slightly firmer, about 8 minutes. Slide rimless baking sheet under salmon to turn salmon over without breaking. Place another rimless baking sheet atop salmon. Using both hands, firmly hold baking sheets together and invert salmon; slide salmon, flesh side up, off baking sheet and onto grill rack. Cover and grill until just opaque in center, about 8 minutes longer. Using rimless baking sheet, remove salmon from grill. Gently slide salmon, flesh side up, onto platter and serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More