- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 ounces button mushrooms
- 1 medium red bell pepper or yellow bell pepper, cut into 1/4 inch strips
- 1 medium zucchini, cut crosswise into 1/4 inch slices
- 1 medium yellow squash, cut crosswise into 1/4 inch strips
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme or 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil or 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives or green onion tops
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Clean and prepare mushrooms by slicing a thin slice off the bottom of each stem.
- 2. Thinly slice mushroom stems and caps.
- 3. Combine mushrooms, bell pepper, zucchini and squash in a large bowl.
- 4. Combine melted butter, thyme, basil, chives, garlic, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- 5. Pour over vegetables and toss to coat well.
- 6. Transfer to a 20x14 inch sheet of heavy duty foil.
- 7. Wrap into a packet sealing edges well, leaving space for heat to circulate.
- 8. Grill on covered grill over medium coals 20 to 25 minutes or until vegetables are fork tender.
NotesA side dish to your next grilled meal. Easy and simple to make. No pan to wash makes cleanup easy.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
The Naked MacaronSee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More