- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- juice from 1 lime
- 1 tsp cumin, rounded
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp fajita or grilling seasoning for chicken
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp cilantro, finely chopped
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 kaiser rolls
- salsa verde
- suggested toppings: provolone cheese slices, green leafy lettuce, plum tomatoes, red onion, avocado
- Mix together first 7 ingredients and allow to marinate for 15 minutes. Grill chicken and when done, slice each breast into strips. Pile on toasted rolls and top with salsa verde and any other desired toppings.
NotesThese are some of my favorite things to grill. Part of that is because they only need to marinate for 15 minutes in a ziploc bag (although if I know/remember to marinate them ahead of time I do just so I don't leave it for the last minute). I serve these on kaiser rolls from the bakery. For side items I love to serve fresh fruit with it like slice pineapple, kiwi, and strawberries. I like to serve with spanish rice or even chicken flavored rice if I want to keep it easy. Sometimes I do baked sweet potatoes, baked beans, or red beans.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Hot Artichoke Dip
Lemon Streusel MuffinsSee More