- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- juice from 1 lime
- 1 tsp cumin, rounded
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp fajita or grilling seasoning for chicken (I used Chipotle Chicken Seasoning)
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp cilantro, finely chopped
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (I cut each breast in 1/2)
- 4 kaiser rolls (I used Garlic, Parmesan rolls from the bakery)
- salsa verde
- Suggested toppings: provolone cheese slices, green leafy lettuce, plum tomatoes, red onion, avocado. My husband topped his with fresh made cole slaw.
- Mix together first 7 ingredients and allow to marinate for 15 minutes. Grill chicken and when done, slice each breast into strips. Pile on toasted rolls and top with salsa verde and any other desired toppings.
NotesRecipe from koryshar (Bakespace) and photo by me. Delicious!
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
VivaVeganGal's Family Favorites
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
Bacon Wrapped Mushrooms
Spicy Chicken Ranch Hot Dip
Big Matt's babyback ribsSee More