- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 medium russet potatoes, unpeeled and scrubbed
- 2 teaspoons garlic olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon italian seasonings
- 1/8 teaspoon rosemary
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- Cut a 14-inch (35 cm) square sheet of heavy-duty aluminum foil. Cut potatoes lengthwise into eighths and lay in center of the foil. Drizzle potatoes with olive oil.
- In a small bowl, combine seasonings. Sprinkle over potatoes and toss gently to coat evenly.
- Wrap and seal foil securely with tight double folds. Place on grill about 4 to 6 inches from source of heat over medium-hot coals.
- Cook 30 to 40 minutes until potatoes are tender. Open packet and stir gently. Sprinkle with cheese. Close packet and continue to grill another 3 to 5 minutes, until cheese melts. Serve hot.
Life on a Beach Easy Seafood Cooking at Home
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Austin Personal Training RecipesSee More
Veggie breakfast burritos, ready to eat
Santa Fe ChiliSee More