- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 medium russet potatoes, unpeeled and scrubbed
- 2 teaspoons garlic olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon italian seasonings
- 1/8 teaspoon rosemary
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- Cut a 14-inch (35 cm) square sheet of heavy-duty aluminum foil. Cut potatoes lengthwise into eighths and lay in center of the foil. Drizzle potatoes with olive oil.
- In a small bowl, combine seasonings. Sprinkle over potatoes and toss gently to coat evenly.
- Wrap and seal foil securely with tight double folds. Place on grill about 4 to 6 inches from source of heat over medium-hot coals.
- Cook 30 to 40 minutes until potatoes are tender. Open packet and stir gently. Sprinkle with cheese. Close packet and continue to grill another 3 to 5 minutes, until cheese melts. Serve hot.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Fun appetizers and snacks
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!See More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More