- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound lean ground chuck
- 1 jalapeno chile pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 small onion, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil or butter
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese, thinly sliced
- 2 English muffins
- 1 ripe avocado, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chunky salsa
- Crumble the ground beef into a bowl. Add the jalapeno, onion, salt and pepper. Mix gently without overworking, then shape into 4 patties.
- Preheateat the grill to medium-high heat. Add burgers; cook, turning once, 6 to 10 minutes, or until desired doneness. Just before the last minute of cooking, top the burgers with the cheese.
- Split and toast the English muffins. Top each half with a burger, avocado and salsa. Serve with chips and cherry tomatoes, if desired.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' RecipesSee More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More