- Cooking Time: 10 min
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10 min
- 7 to 10 whole jalapenos
- 7 to 10 slices of bacon (any flavor)
- ½ package of Philadelphia Cream Cheese (softened)
- 7 to 10 wooden toothpicks or metal kabob skewers
- 1 extra piece of bacon
- Cook one piece of bacon.
- Cut bacon up into small pieces.
- Cut ends of jalapenos off and scoop out seeds with a knife.
- In a small bowl, mix cream cheese with bacon pieces.
- Fill 7 to 10 jalapenos with cream cheese mixture. Wrap each jalapeno with a slice of bacon and secure the bacon with a wooden toothpick.
- Or skewer each jalapeno.
- Grill on medium heat until bacon is slightly crispy and jalapeno is softened (top rack of grill if possible)
NotesCompliments of my sister.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Halloween Easy Eerie EdiblesSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More