- Cooking Time: 10 min
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10 min
- 7 to 10 whole jalapenos
- 7 to 10 slices of bacon (any flavor)
- ½ package of Philadelphia Cream Cheese (softened)
- 7 to 10 wooden toothpicks or metal kabob skewers
- 1 extra piece of bacon
- Cook one piece of bacon.
- Cut bacon up into small pieces.
- Cut ends of jalapenos off and scoop out seeds with a knife.
- In a small bowl, mix cream cheese with bacon pieces.
- Fill 7 to 10 jalapenos with cream cheese mixture. Wrap each jalapeno with a slice of bacon and secure the bacon with a wooden toothpick.
- Or skewer each jalapeno.
- Grill on medium heat until bacon is slightly crispy and jalapeno is softened (top rack of grill if possible)
NotesCompliments of my sister.
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Breads and Breakfasts: Bakin' Without Eggs...or Dairy!
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through CollegeSee More
Baked Avocado Brunch
Japanese Carrot Ginger Dressing
Beef , Tomatoe And Cabbage CasseroleSee More