- Cooking Time: 10 min
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10 min
- 7 to 10 whole jalapenos
- 7 to 10 slices of bacon (any flavor)
- ½ package of Philadelphia Cream Cheese (softened)
- 7 to 10 wooden toothpicks or metal kabob skewers
- 1 extra piece of bacon
- Cook one piece of bacon.
- Cut bacon up into small pieces.
- Cut ends of jalapenos off and scoop out seeds with a knife.
- In a small bowl, mix cream cheese with bacon pieces.
- Fill 7 to 10 jalapenos with cream cheese mixture. Wrap each jalapeno with a slice of bacon and secure the bacon with a wooden toothpick.
- Or skewer each jalapeno.
- Grill on medium heat until bacon is slightly crispy and jalapeno is softened (top rack of grill if possible)
NotesCompliments of my sister.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Food Travels Through Italy
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative CreationsSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More