- Cooking Time: 10 min
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10 min
- 7 to 10 whole jalapenos
- 7 to 10 slices of bacon (any flavor)
- ½ package of Philadelphia Cream Cheese (softened)
- 7 to 10 wooden toothpicks or metal kabob skewers
- 1 extra piece of bacon
- Cook one piece of bacon.
- Cut bacon up into small pieces.
- Cut ends of jalapenos off and scoop out seeds with a knife.
- In a small bowl, mix cream cheese with bacon pieces.
- Fill 7 to 10 jalapenos with cream cheese mixture. Wrap each jalapeno with a slice of bacon and secure the bacon with a wooden toothpick.
- Or skewer each jalapeno.
- Grill on medium heat until bacon is slightly crispy and jalapeno is softened (top rack of grill if possible)
NotesCompliments of my sister.
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Foodie BabySee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More