- Cooking Time: 10 min
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10 min
- 7 to 10 whole jalapenos
- 7 to 10 slices of bacon (any flavor)
- ½ package of Philadelphia Cream Cheese (softened)
- 7 to 10 wooden toothpicks or metal kabob skewers
- 1 extra piece of bacon
- Cook one piece of bacon.
- Cut bacon up into small pieces.
- Cut ends of jalapenos off and scoop out seeds with a knife.
- In a small bowl, mix cream cheese with bacon pieces.
- Fill 7 to 10 jalapenos with cream cheese mixture. Wrap each jalapeno with a slice of bacon and secure the bacon with a wooden toothpick.
- Or skewer each jalapeno.
- Grill on medium heat until bacon is slightly crispy and jalapeno is softened (top rack of grill if possible)
NotesCompliments of my sister.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Recipes for Vitality
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More