- Cooking Time: 30 min
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10 min
- 8 lamb loin chops, 1 1/4 inch thick (2 per person)
- Oil Blend:
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Flavored Butter:
- 1-2 anchovy fillets (optional)
- 1 clove garlic, peeled, whole
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire or A-1 sauce
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) butter, softened
- salt to taste
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Combine ingredients for the garlic-rosemary oil blend in a small bowl and brush generously over both sides of the chops. Set aside.
- In a food processor, add optional anchovy, garlic and mustard and process to a paste. Add remaining ingredients except salt and process to smooth. Add salt, to taste.
- Grill chops to desired doneness, but they are best cooked to medium-rare when the internal temperature reaches 130-135°F.
- Place chops on platter and spoon one generous teaspoon of flavored butter over each and serve. Extra butter may be rolled in plastic wrap and frozen. Cut off slices as needed.
NotesLamp chops are so good grilled out, this just adds more flavor.
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More