- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 240
- 1 venison loin
- 1 cup soy sauce, low sodium
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp steak sauce (your choice)
- several dashes tabasco sauce
- 1 Cut loin into 1-inch thick steaks.
- 2 Place in a resealable bag.
- 3 Mix marinade ingredients well and pour into the bag over
- 4 Marinate in refrigerator 3 - 4 hours.
- 5 Place on grill or use grilling pan and cook on medium high to desired doneness.
NotesTip: Do not have the heat too high or the marinade will burn on the exterior of the steaks. The touch of honey adds a great deal to the flavor but does tend to burn if the heat is high.
Cook With The Twinz - Juice & Smoothies Volume One
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
HKA Community Fair Recipes 2015See More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More