- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 240
- 1 venison loin
- 1 cup soy sauce, low sodium
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp steak sauce (your choice)
- several dashes tabasco sauce
- 1 Cut loin into 1-inch thick steaks.
- 2 Place in a resealable bag.
- 3 Mix marinade ingredients well and pour into the bag over
- 4 Marinate in refrigerator 3 - 4 hours.
- 5 Place on grill or use grilling pan and cook on medium high to desired doneness.
NotesTip: Do not have the heat too high or the marinade will burn on the exterior of the steaks. The touch of honey adds a great deal to the flavor but does tend to burn if the heat is high.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More