- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 240
- 1 venison loin
- 1 cup soy sauce, low sodium
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp steak sauce (your choice)
- several dashes tabasco sauce
- 1 Cut loin into 1-inch thick steaks.
- 2 Place in a resealable bag.
- 3 Mix marinade ingredients well and pour into the bag over
- 4 Marinate in refrigerator 3 - 4 hours.
- 5 Place on grill or use grilling pan and cook on medium high to desired doneness.
NotesTip: Do not have the heat too high or the marinade will burn on the exterior of the steaks. The touch of honey adds a great deal to the flavor but does tend to burn if the heat is high.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More