- Cooking Time: 45-60
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 2-3
- 3 lb. chuck roast (1 1/2-to 2-inches thick)
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. canola oil
- 1 tsp. prepared yellow mustard
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- Place chuck roast in a large zip-lock bag. Combine the other ingredients and heat for several minutes. Cool.
- Pour this marinade over the roast and marinate at least 2-3 hours, turning once or twice.
- Grill over hot coals about 6-inches from coals. Turn and baste with marinade every 10-15 minutes. Cook 45 minutes to 1 hour for medium roast.
NotesIt's surprising how delicious and tender this comes out...