- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 slices Italian bread
- 1/4 cup Zesty Italian, divided (or similar Italian dressing)
- 2 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1/2 lb.)
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup Shredded Reduced Fat Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil
- 4 cups lightly packed baby spinach leaves
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onions
- PREHEAT grill to medium-high heat. Brush bread slices with 1 Tbsp. of the dressing. Brush chicken with 1 Tbsp. of the dressing.
- GRILL chicken 5 min. on each side or until cooked through. Meanwhile, grill bread slices 1 min. or until lightly toasted on both sides, turning over after 30 sec.
- MIX tomatoes, cheese and basil; set aside. Toss spinach and onions with remaining 2 Tbsp. dressing; spoon onto serving plate. Top with cooked chicken and the tomato mixture. Serve with the bread.
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Refreshing Grapefruit Sangria
CRISPY BAKED RAVIOLISee More