- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 slices Italian bread
- 1/4 cup Zesty Italian, divided (or similar Italian dressing)
- 2 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1/2 lb.)
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup Shredded Reduced Fat Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil
- 4 cups lightly packed baby spinach leaves
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onions
- PREHEAT grill to medium-high heat. Brush bread slices with 1 Tbsp. of the dressing. Brush chicken with 1 Tbsp. of the dressing.
- GRILL chicken 5 min. on each side or until cooked through. Meanwhile, grill bread slices 1 min. or until lightly toasted on both sides, turning over after 30 sec.
- MIX tomatoes, cheese and basil; set aside. Toss spinach and onions with remaining 2 Tbsp. dressing; spoon onto serving plate. Top with cooked chicken and the tomato mixture. Serve with the bread.
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
Best Mediterranean Baked Stuffed Chicken
Melt Your Heart Pizza
Paleo Flank Steak with Chimichurri SauceSee More