- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 2 lb Milk fish (or white fish)
- 2 lemon wedges
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1/2 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup onions, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- With sharp knife, cut along back of the fish and remove the backbone.
- Rub fish inside and out with lemon slices, sprinkle with salt
- and pepper.
- Stuff fish with tomatoes, onions and green onions mixture
- through its back opening.
- Wrap in foil and grill until done. (about 15 minutes on each side).
- Serve with lemon wedges or fish dipping sauce
NotesI first tasted Grilled Milk Fish when I was 15 years old on vacation with family in the Phillipines. The fish was so tender and delicious that I had to duplicate the flavor. This recipe is the result of my attempt. Milk fish can be found at most of the Asian groceries. Do be aware that milk fish contain lots of bones!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Food Travels Through Italy
Breads and Pastry 101See More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More