- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Tbls. butter, melted
- 1 Tbls. minced garlic, from a jar is what I used
- 3 regular size pocket pita's
- 2 cups of your favorite pizza sauce
- 1-1/2 cup shredded Italian Cheese
- 15 slices pepperoni
- Banana peppers or any topping you like
- To make the mini pita, I took one of the 3 pita's and used my kitchen shears and cut circles out of the regular sized pita. I got 3 mini pita's.
- Melt butter and minced garlic together. Once melted, brush both sides of the pita pockets, mini's included. Spread pizza sauce on each one, top with cheese and then pepperoni and banana peppers.
- Preheat the grill to high. Once the grill is hot, place pizza's on grill rack, close the lid and heat until cheese melts, 4 minutes or so.
NotesI was watching Food Network this morning and Big Daddy's House was on and he was grilling! Something he made inspired me to make these! He gave me the idea to make mini pizza's on the grill and I had everything on hand the way I wanted to make mine! This is our first time ever grilling pizza and it was delicious! Next time my DH wants to make all them mini! We made a few mini just to see how they turned out and we also made 2 regular sized pita's! The toppings on these are endless but like I said, I used what I had on hand today! I'd love to add black olives, onion and mushroom next time! Here is the link to how Big Daddy made his: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/aaron-mccargo-jr/grilled-pizza-recipe/index.html
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Life on a Beach Easy Seafood Cooking at Home
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More