GRILLED MINI PITA PIZZA
Grilled Mini Pita Pizza
- 2 Tbls. butter, melted
- 1 Tbls. minced garlic, from a jar is what I used
- 3 regular size pocket pita's
- 2 cups of your favorite pizza sauce
- 1-1/2 cup shredded Italian Cheese
- 15 slices pepperoni
- Banana peppers or any topping you like
To make the mini pita, I took one of the 3 pita's and used my kitchen shears and cut circles out of the regular sized pita. I got 3 mini pita's.
Melt butter and minced garlic together. Once melted, brush both sides of the pita pockets, mini's included. Spread pizza sauce on each one, top with cheese and then pepperoni and banana peppers.
Preheat the grill to high. Once the grill is hot, place pizza's on grill rack, close the lid and heat until cheese melts, 4 minutes or so.