- 6 Rhodes Warm-N-Serv™ Soft Dinner Rolls or Crusty Rolls, thawed
- olive oil
- fresh mozzarella cheese
- fresh basil, slivered
- Cut rolls in half horizontally.
- Brush cut sides with olive oil.
- Grill, cut sides down, on your outdoor grill until browned.
- Top grilled sides with a slice of fresh mozzarella cheese.
- Grill until cheese begins to melt.
- Remove from grill and top with fresh basil.
NotesTurn up the summer heat... on the grill, of course.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!See More
Hot Artichoke Dip
Lemon Streusel MuffinsSee More