BackstoryTurn up the summer heat... on the grill, of course.
- 6 Rhodes Warm-N-Serv™ Soft Dinner Rolls or Crusty Rolls, thawed
- olive oil
- fresh mozzarella cheese
- fresh basil, slivered
- Cut rolls in half horizontally.
- Brush cut sides with olive oil.
- Grill, cut sides down, on your outdoor grill until browned.
- Top grilled sides with a slice of fresh mozzarella cheese.
- Grill until cheese begins to melt.
- Remove from grill and top with fresh basil.
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Recipes Worth Counter Surfing For - Vizsla Owners Best Loved Recipes
The NourishFull KitchenSee More
Teriyaki Turkey Sliders
Sweet Potato Black Bean Enchiladas
Anisette sponge cookiesSee More