- 6 Rhodes Warm-N-Serv™ Soft Dinner Rolls or Crusty Rolls, thawed
- olive oil
- fresh mozzarella cheese
- fresh basil, slivered
- Cut rolls in half horizontally.
- Brush cut sides with olive oil.
- Grill, cut sides down, on your outdoor grill until browned.
- Top grilled sides with a slice of fresh mozzarella cheese.
- Grill until cheese begins to melt.
- Remove from grill and top with fresh basil.
NotesTurn up the summer heat... on the grill, of course.
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2014
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat NecessarySee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More