- Cooking Time: 20
- Preparation Time: 25
- A few bamboo skewers soaked in water for 15 minutes
- 1 cedar plank soaked for 15 in water
- For the Mushrooms:
- 1 lb large fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons softened butter
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 2 talespoons minced fresh parsley
- heat grill, thread mushrooms on skewers.
- Place them on plank in bbq over medium heat for 10-20 minutes or until dark brown, turn every 5 minutes or so.
- Remove mushrooms from grill.
- Thinly slice and combine remaining topping ingredients.
- Toss until butter is melted.
NotesA friend shared this with me at a wine event.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Broiled Salmon with Olive-Tomato Vinaigrette
Peanut and pretzel truffles
Veggie KebabsSee More