- Cooking Time: 20
- Preparation Time: 25
- A few bamboo skewers soaked in water for 15 minutes
- 1 cedar plank soaked for 15 in water
- For the Mushrooms:
- 1 lb large fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons softened butter
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 2 talespoons minced fresh parsley
- heat grill, thread mushrooms on skewers.
- Place them on plank in bbq over medium heat for 10-20 minutes or until dark brown, turn every 5 minutes or so.
- Remove mushrooms from grill.
- Thinly slice and combine remaining topping ingredients.
- Toss until butter is melted.
NotesA friend shared this with me at a wine event.
CustomFit Clean & Tasty
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
L. Kayell presents: Cook with the WOW Characters of iN Education, Inc.See More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More