- Cooking Time: 20
- Preparation Time: 25
- A few bamboo skewers soaked in water for 15 minutes
- 1 cedar plank soaked for 15 in water
- For the Mushrooms:
- 1 lb large fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons softened butter
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 2 talespoons minced fresh parsley
- heat grill, thread mushrooms on skewers.
- Place them on plank in bbq over medium heat for 10-20 minutes or until dark brown, turn every 5 minutes or so.
- Remove mushrooms from grill.
- Thinly slice and combine remaining topping ingredients.
- Toss until butter is melted.
NotesA friend shared this with me at a wine event.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More