- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 lb. each: red and white baby new potatoes
- 2 Tbsp. water
- 2 tsp. oil
- 3 Tbsp. KRAFT Sun-Dried Tomato Vinaigrette Dressing
- 2 Tbsp. KRAFT 100% Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- PREHEAT grill to medium heat. Place potatoes in center of 18-inch-long piece of heavy-duty foil. (Or, use a double layer of regular foil.) Drizzle with water and oil. Bring up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside.
- GRILL 18 to 20 min. or until potatoes are tender.
- CUT slits in foil to release steam. Open packet. Drizzle potatoes with dressing; sprinkle with cheese and parsley.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More