- Cooking Time: 35
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1/3 cup KRAFT CARBWELL Original Barbecue Sauce
- grated peel from 1 medium orange (about 1-1/4 tsp.)
- 4 small boneless pork loin chops (4 oz. each)
- Mix barbecue sauce and orange peel. Pour half of the barbecue sauce mixture over chops in large resealable bag. Seal bag; refrigerate until ready to use. Reserve remaining barbecue sauce mixture for later use.
- Preheat grill to medium heat. Remove chops from the barbecue sauce mixture; discard bag and barbecue sauce mixture.
- Grill chops 5 min. on each side or until cooked through, brushing occasionally with the reserved barbecue sauce mixture.
- Nutrition (per serving)
- Calories 130
- Total fat 4 g
- Saturated fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 55 mg
- Sodium 250 mg
- Carbohydrate 1 g
- Dietary fiber 0 g
- Sugars 1 g
- Protein 21 g
- Vitamin A 0 %DV
- Vitamin C 0 %DV
- Calcium 0 %DV
- Iron 4 %DV
- Fun Idea
- Never know what to do with the orange after grating the peel? Cut the orange into thin slices, then add to the grill for the last 5 min. of the meat grilling time. Cook until heated through, brushing occasionally with some of the reserved barbecue sauce mixture. Serve with the pork chops.
- South Beach Diet tip
- On Phase 2 or 3? Enjoy these delicious pork chops with fresh orange slices.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
A Falcon Feast
Delicious Recipes Made EasySee More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More