- Cooking Time: 35
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1/3 cup KRAFT CARBWELL Original Barbecue Sauce
- grated peel from 1 medium orange (about 1-1/4 tsp.)
- 4 small boneless pork loin chops (4 oz. each)
- Mix barbecue sauce and orange peel. Pour half of the barbecue sauce mixture over chops in large resealable bag. Seal bag; refrigerate until ready to use. Reserve remaining barbecue sauce mixture for later use.
- Preheat grill to medium heat. Remove chops from the barbecue sauce mixture; discard bag and barbecue sauce mixture.
- Grill chops 5 min. on each side or until cooked through, brushing occasionally with the reserved barbecue sauce mixture.
- Nutrition (per serving)
- Calories 130
- Total fat 4 g
- Saturated fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 55 mg
- Sodium 250 mg
- Carbohydrate 1 g
- Dietary fiber 0 g
- Sugars 1 g
- Protein 21 g
- Vitamin A 0 %DV
- Vitamin C 0 %DV
- Calcium 0 %DV
- Iron 4 %DV
- Fun Idea
- Never know what to do with the orange after grating the peel? Cut the orange into thin slices, then add to the grill for the last 5 min. of the meat grilling time. Cook until heated through, brushing occasionally with some of the reserved barbecue sauce mixture. Serve with the pork chops.
- South Beach Diet tip
- On Phase 2 or 3? Enjoy these delicious pork chops with fresh orange slices.
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative CreationsSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More