- Cooking Time: 6-8
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10
- 4 fresh peaches halved, pitted
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- 1-1/2 pkg. (14 oz. each) OSCAR MAYER Extra Lean Franks (12 franks)
- 1 fresh jalapeño pepper, seeded, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. thinly sliced fresh basil
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 12 hot dog buns
- HEAT grill to medium heat.
- BRUSH cut sides of peaches with oil. Grill, cut sides down, 6 to 8 min. or until slightly softened. Remove from grill; cool slightly. Meanwhile, grill franks 4 to 5 min. or until heated through, turning occasionally.
- CHOP peaches; mix with peppers, basil and lime juice.
- FILL buns with franks and peach salsa.
VivaVeganGal's Family Favorites
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More