- Cooking Time: 6-8
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10
- 4 fresh peaches halved, pitted
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- 1-1/2 pkg. (14 oz. each) OSCAR MAYER Extra Lean Franks (12 franks)
- 1 fresh jalapeño pepper, seeded, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. thinly sliced fresh basil
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 12 hot dog buns
- HEAT grill to medium heat.
- BRUSH cut sides of peaches with oil. Grill, cut sides down, 6 to 8 min. or until slightly softened. Remove from grill; cool slightly. Meanwhile, grill franks 4 to 5 min. or until heated through, turning occasionally.
- CHOP peaches; mix with peppers, basil and lime juice.
- FILL buns with franks and peach salsa.
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
"Pretty Food" for the home ChefSee More
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Red Snapper Livornese
Beer Cheese in a Bread BowlSee More