GRILLED PEACHES WITH ALMONDS AND HONEY
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 sprays cooking spray
- 4 large peach(es), firm but ripe, cut in half, pits removed
- 2 Tbsp sliced almonds, natural, chopped
- 2 tsp honey, mild (such as clover honey)
- Coat a grill or a grill pan with cooking spray. Preheat to medium heat.
- Place peach halves, cut sides up, on a baking sheet; lightly spray tops with cooking spray.
- Place peach halves on grill, skin sides down, and cook until skin starts to split, about 2 minutes. Using tongs, carefully flip peaches and cook, until grill marks appear, about 2 minutes more.
- Remove peaches from grill and place on a serving plate; top each peach with 3/4 teaspoon of almonds and drizzle each with 1/4 teaspoon of honey. Yields 2 peach halves per serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
Baked Spaghetti Casserole
Award - Winning Tortilla SoupSee More