- Cooking Time: 10 mins
- Preparation Time: 10 mins
- 1 Loaf Rhodes Bread, baked following instructions on package
- butter, softened
- peanut butter
- Slice cooled loaf.
- Spread peanut butter and jam on one slice.
- Top with another slice of bread.
- Spread the top of the sandwich with butter.
- Heat skillet to medium and place sandwich in the skillet, buttered side down. While sandwich is cooking, spread remaining side with butter.
- When the sandwich is toasted to a golden brown, turn over and toast the other side.
- Repeat to make as many sandwiches as desired.
- Remove from skillet and serve warm.
NotesA twist on an old favorite that will have everyone asking for more.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Growers' Giveback Potluck
A Falcon FeastSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More