- Cooking Time: 5
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) soft goat cheese
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup finely chopped seeded tomato
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh sage
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 16 jalapeño peppers, halved lengthwise and seeded (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- Cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1. Prepare grill to medium-high heat.
- 2. Combine first 7 ingredients in a bowl, stirring well. Spoon about 2 teaspoons cheese mixture into each pepper half. Place pepper halves, cheese side up, on grill rack coated with cooking spray. Grill peppers 5 minutes or until bottoms of peppers are charred and cheese mixture is lightly browned. Carefully place peppers on a serving platter. Sprinkle with cilantro.
NotesGrilled Jalapeno Poppers For Any Tailgate Party In The Parking Lot. Perfect For Gameday Parties And For Tailgating.
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Skinny Mojito for Cinco de Mayo
Spicy New England Style Lobster Roll
Avocado & Swiss Sprouted Wheat PizzaSee More