- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 35
- 1 fresh pineapple - peeled, cored and cut into 1 inch rings
- 1/4 teaspoon honey
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- salt to taste
- Place pineapple in a large resealable plastic bag. Add honey, butter, hot pepper sauce, and salt. Seal bag, and shake to coat evenly. Marinate for at least 30 minutes, or preferably overnight.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat, and lightly oil grate.
- Grill pineapple for 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until heated through and grill marks appear.
NotesThese are SO easy and really good. The hot sauce gives it an extra kick and cuts the sweetness.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Smitten Million Dollar Peanut Butter CookiesSee More