- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 35
- 1 fresh pineapple - peeled, cored and cut into 1 inch rings
- 1/4 teaspoon honey
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- salt to taste
- Place pineapple in a large resealable plastic bag. Add honey, butter, hot pepper sauce, and salt. Seal bag, and shake to coat evenly. Marinate for at least 30 minutes, or preferably overnight.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat, and lightly oil grate.
- Grill pineapple for 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until heated through and grill marks appear.
NotesThese are SO easy and really good. The hot sauce gives it an extra kick and cuts the sweetness.
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal HelpingsSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More