- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 4 servings
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 3/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound ground beef
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 4 English muffins, split and toasted
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into four patties.
- Grill burgers, covered, over medium heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 160° and juices run clear. Top burgers with cheese; cover and grill 2-3 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Serve on muffins with pizza sauce.
NotesPizza burgers are usually a kids' favorite, but by adding spices and cheese to the meat and serving them on English muffins, they're a hit with adults as well.
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook 2014
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Molten Chocolate Walnut Cupcakes
Rabiole Soup (white turnip)
Stamp you passport ~> Portuguese HamburgersSee More