- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 60
- - 1 cup warm water
- - 1 teaspoon honey
- - 1 package of dry yeast
- - 1¼ cup whole wheat flour
- - 1¼ cup high gluten flour or all purpose flour
- - 1 teaspoon salt
- - 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Combine water, honey and yeast.
- Let stand until foaming.
- Add to flour mixture, mix well.
- Knead until smooth, about 10 minutes.
- Form dough into a ball, oiled.
- Let rise until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Punch dough down, let rest 10 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Adventures in CookingSee More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More