- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 60
- - 1 cup warm water
- - 1 teaspoon honey
- - 1 package of dry yeast
- - 1¼ cup whole wheat flour
- - 1¼ cup high gluten flour or all purpose flour
- - 1 teaspoon salt
- - 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Combine water, honey and yeast.
- Let stand until foaming.
- Add to flour mixture, mix well.
- Knead until smooth, about 10 minutes.
- Form dough into a ball, oiled.
- Let rise until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Punch dough down, let rest 10 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More