- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 60
- - 1 cup warm water
- - 1 teaspoon honey
- - 1 package of dry yeast
- - 1¼ cup whole wheat flour
- - 1¼ cup high gluten flour or all purpose flour
- - 1 teaspoon salt
- - 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Combine water, honey and yeast.
- Let stand until foaming.
- Add to flour mixture, mix well.
- Knead until smooth, about 10 minutes.
- Form dough into a ball, oiled.
- Let rise until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Punch dough down, let rest 10 minutes.
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More