- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 18
- 4 3/4-inch-thick boneless top loin pork chops
- 1 peeled and cored fresh pineapple
- 3 Tbsp. orange marmalade
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup roasted, lightly salted cashew halves, coarsely chopped
- 1. Sprinkle pork lightly with salt and pepper. Cut pineapple into 1/2-inch-thick slices; set aside.
- 2. For a charcoal grill, place chops on the rack of uncovered grill over medium coals 4 minutes. Turn; add pineapple. Brush chops and pineapple with 2 tablespoons of the marmalade. Grill 3 to 5 minutes more or until an instant-read thermometer inserted in pork registers 160 degrees F, turning pineapple.
- 3. Meanwhile, combine yogurt and remaining marmalade. Arrange pineapple and chops on plates. Top with yogurt; sprinkle nuts. Makes 4 servings