- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 portobello mushrooms
- 1/4 cup canola oil/Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Grillmates montreal steak seasoning
- Clean mushrooms and remove stems, reserve for other use. Place caps on a plate with the gills up.
- In a small bowl, combine the oil and sprinkle generously with the seasoning. Pour mixture evenly over the mushroom caps and let stand for 1 hour.
- Grill over hot grill for 10 minutes. Serve immediately.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Short & Sweet
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More