- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 portobello mushrooms
- 1/4 cup canola oil/Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Grillmates montreal steak seasoning
- Clean mushrooms and remove stems, reserve for other use. Place caps on a plate with the gills up.
- In a small bowl, combine the oil and sprinkle generously with the seasoning. Pour mixture evenly over the mushroom caps and let stand for 1 hour.
- Grill over hot grill for 10 minutes. Serve immediately.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Delicious Recipes Made EasySee More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce