- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 portobello mushrooms
- 1/4 cup canola oil/Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Grillmates montreal steak seasoning
- Clean mushrooms and remove stems, reserve for other use. Place caps on a plate with the gills up.
- In a small bowl, combine the oil and sprinkle generously with the seasoning. Pour mixture evenly over the mushroom caps and let stand for 1 hour.
- Grill over hot grill for 10 minutes. Serve immediately.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free and Delicious
Babette's Test Kitchen
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More