- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 portobello mushrooms
- 1/4 cup canola oil/Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Grillmates montreal steak seasoning
- Clean mushrooms and remove stems, reserve for other use. Place caps on a plate with the gills up.
- In a small bowl, combine the oil and sprinkle generously with the seasoning. Pour mixture evenly over the mushroom caps and let stand for 1 hour.
- Grill over hot grill for 10 minutes. Serve immediately.
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Curried Wheat Bread
Chicken Fried Steak (TNT)
BRIE AND PROSCIUTTO FILLED CHILE RELLENOS ON A BED OF FIGS AND ARUGULASee More